Production Assistant – Kelowna
WS Technologies Inc. is the world leader in emergency beacon testing technology and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our expanding team!
WST was founded right here in Kelowna in 2000 and is known globally as the leader in high-quality beacon testing equipment. We design, develop, and manufacture all our products at the Kelowna facility.
We are excited to add a new Production team member to our manufacturing department.
Job duties will include:
- Assembly of product in accordance with approved production procedures
- Functional testing and verification of electronic assemblies and components
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Occasional use of hand tools
- Occasional use of CNC Milling Machine
- Miscellaneous tasks as required
- Training will be provided in-house to the successful applicant
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of electronics is an asset
- Knowledge of Kicad is an asset
- Knowledge of Fusion360 is an asset
WST offers competitive wages and extended benefits.
Employer: WS Technologies Inc. – Kelowna
Job Title: Production Assistant
Wage: $18 – $24 hourly
Terms of Employment: Permanent part-time with potential for full-time
Hours Per Week: TBD
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org